Watch the BBC's coverage and it may have you believing that Israel is a small, embattled outpost of modern "civilisation" in the war-ravaged Middle East. A "villa in the jungle," as racist former war minister and Israeli killer Ehud Barak once infamously put it.
Israel's internment regime
- 25 October 2014
Libya reduces budget by 20 per cent due to declining oil revenues
- 24 October 2014
The Libyan parliament has reduced the size of the 2014 budget from 64 billion dinars ($48.2 billion) to 52 billion dinars ($40 billion) due to a decline in oil revenues, a member of the House of Representatives in Tobruk said yesterday.
Kerry in Indonesia to get support in fight against ISIS
- 21 October 2014
The US Secretary of State John Kerry arrived in Indonesia yesterday to attend the inauguration ceremony of Indonesian President Joko Widodo and to seek help from countries in Southeast Asia in the American-led fight against the Islamic State (ISIS) in the Middle East.
- 18 October 2014
- Australia: Israeli land appropriation 'not useful' and 'unsuitable'
- The International Palestine Conference comes to a close
- MEMO exclusive analyses of hoax videos receive worldwide attention
- Poll: British public twice as likely to blame Israel as the Palestinians for ongoing conflict
- Former Kuwaiti PM gives final testimony in 'coup case'
- President of Tunisia's Constituent Assembly rejects foreign intervention in Libya
- UN body reviews Israel's human rights violations against Palestinians
- Malaysian govt delegation visits Gaza Strip
- Operation 'Protectice Edge' - 231 Palestinians dead so far
- MEMO celebrates achievements of Iraqi scholar