Israeli forces kidnapped a Lebanese shepherd early on Wednesday in the town of Sheebaa in southern Lebanon, after capturing a herd of sheep the day before.
Israeli forces kidnap a shepherd in southern Lebanon
- 30 July 2014
Washington "deeply troubled" by Israel's targeting of Gaza power station
- 30 July 2014
Washington said it was "deeply troubled" by the "humanitarian impact" of Israel's bombing of the power plant in the Gaza Strip.
Morsi addresses Egyptians in Eid message
- 29 July 2014
Jailed Egyptian ex-president Mohamed Morsi addressed the Egyptian people in a letter published by his son on the occasion of Eid ul-Fitr on Monday.
Turkish PM questions Israeli ceasefire motives
- 28 July 2014
Israel's failure to open a humanitarian corridor allowing aid and food for the besieged civilians in Gaza means that their willingness to "sincerely" participate in any temporary ceasefire should be questioned, said Turkey's PM and presidential candidate Sunday in an interview with 'Kanal 7' television channel.
Pakistan observes day of mourning for Gaza
- 25 July 2014
Pakistanis on Friday observed a day of mourning across the country to express solidarity with the victims of Israeli aggression on Gaza in line with an announcement made earlier by Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.
- Operation 'Protectice Edge' - 231 Palestinians dead so far
- The International Palestine Conference comes to a close
- MEMO exclusive analyses of hoax videos receive worldwide attention
- Israel bombs Gaza power plant
- Turkey snubs Jewish body's call to return Erdogan award
- Egypt's Eid sermons call for Gaza support
- Davutoglu: We support Hamas because it embraces the Palestinian cause
- Australian trade with Arabs countries threatened
- MEMO celebrates achievements of Iraqi scholar
- Palestine Book Awards 2012 - Winners