The Syrian Network for Human Rights (SNHR) revealed it had documented 366 violations of the ceasefire agreement in Syria, mostly by forces loyal to veteran dictator President Bashar Al-Assad.
The SNHR said in a report yesterday that Assad regime forces committed 315 violations over the last month, pointing out that "the violations have led to the deaths of nearly 100 people, 95 of whom were civilians, including 24 children…one foreigner and 14 women, as well as five rebels."
According to the monitoring group, the report is based on monitoring and documentation processes, as well as interviews with survivors or with relatives of victims and witnesses.
The report pointed out that "333 of the violations occurred through combat operations while 33 violations through arrests, including 315 violations by the regime forces mostly in the province of Hama, central Syria where the number of violations totalled 108 violations."
The report continued saying that regime violations in Aleppo "reached 51 violations followed by Damascus…with 46 violations."
The report documented 41 breaches in the opposition's last major bastion in Syria, Idlib province, as well as 37 in Homs, 22 in Deraa, three breaches in Hasaka and one violation in Deir ez-Zor.
Meanwhile, another monitoring group, the Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR), said yesterday that Assad regime forces shelled areas near Homs as clashes between Daesh and the regime resumed in the Homs countryside.
Assad regime warplanes have also bombed villages and areas around Aleppo's countryside yesterday evening, without any recorded injuries.
The Assad regime and opposition accepted a ceasefire agreement in Syria which entered into effect on December 30 under Turkish and Russian auspices. Nevertheless, combat continued, especially in the Wadi Barada area which fell to the regime over the weekend.