Middle East Monitor in collaboration with PalMed Europe are hosting a webinar ‘Gaza: Genocide in the making’ today at 7.00pm (GMT+1). The talk will be aired live here.
Join the discussion on the current humanitarian situation in Gaza with:
– Haydee Dijkstal – External Chief Council for International Centre of Justice for Palestinians (ICJP)
– Dr Mads Gilbert: A Norwegian anaesthetist and trauma expert – and a veteran of wars in Gaza.
– Christophe Oberlin: A French surgeon who has worked in the operating rooms in Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza for over 20 years.
– Dr Amber Alayyan: A Pediatrician who is Deputy Cell Manager for the Middle East Region at Doctors Without Borders (MSF)
– Sabah Al-Mukhtar: President of the Arab Lawyers Association (UK)
If you have questions or comments please email the studio on: [email protected]
Come back at 7.00pm (GMT+1) to learn more about the situation in the besieged enclave from medics who have first hand accounts of working under Israel’s relentless bombardment.