The regime of Bashar Al-Assad forcibly displaced some 30 families on Friday from Syria's southern Quneitra province to northern Idlib city, which is under the control of opposition groups.
Some 150 people have been evicted from Quneitra, which is located adjacent to the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights region.
The families were placed in briquette houses built by Turkish NGOs in Idlib.
"They want to settle Hezbollah and Iranians in our homes. We had been under blockade for about three years. They started to detain our young people," Mohammed Said, one of the displaced civilians, told Anadolu Agency.
"They besieged us. They did not leave us alone and forced us to migrate. I hope Assad regime will fall and we will return to our country," Um Muhammed, another civilian who took refuge in Idlib, said.
READ: UN sends 65 truckloads of aid to Idlib in northwest Syria
After imposing a blockade and carrying out massive attacks, the Assad regime completely took over Quneitra in mid-2018.
More than 10,000 people were evacuated from Dara'a and Quneitra to the regions in northern Syria in July 2018.
A civil war erupted in Syria in early 2011, when the regime cracked down on pro-democracy protests with unexpected ferocity.
Around half a million people have been killed, and more than 12 million had to flee their homes as a result of the attacks.