The governor of the western province, Dr Ahmad Al Beely, has today resigned from his post in protest against the military coup. He has also announced his decision to join the Muslim Brotherhood to restore legitimacy.
- News Gaza death toll from Israeli attacks tops 15,200
- News WHO chief says deliveries of essential supplies to Gaza 'must urgently resume'
- News Turkish president rejects labeling of Hamas as a ‘terror group’
- News Occupation publishes map showing ‘refuge zone’ in Egypt
- News Released Palestine prisoner Hanady Halawani: ‘They threatened me with murder, rape’
- News Palestine activist Ahed Tamimi likely to be released in upcoming prisoner swap
- News Gigi Hadid: Israel the only country that keeps children as prisoners of war
- Videos & Photo Stories Dr Ghassan Abu-Sitta | Press Conference
- Videos & Photo Stories MEMO Monitoring: Israeli press questions official 7 October narrative
- News Israel: freed captives testify to being treated ‘extremely well’ by Hamas