New data published by the Lands Research Centre (LRC) shows that Palestinians own only eight per cent of historic Palestine. The LRC is affiliated to the Arabic Studies Association...
Published in:
Middle East,
News Israeli aggression against Palestinians in the occupied West Bank and Gaza Strip continues to escalate. The occupation forces arrested 17 Palestinians in Jerusalem and the Israeli navy opened fire...
Published in:
Middle East,
News Israeli settlers from the Itmar Settlement on Wednesday afternoon uprooted 300 fruit bearing olive trees in Awerta village in the north of the occupied West Bank. A Palestinian official,...
Published in:
Middle East,
News A report by Israel's Ministry for Environmental Protection has revealed that 2.2 million cubic metres of raw sewage flows annually from the country's illegal settlements in the West Bank...
Published in:
Middle East,
News An Israeli TV station has said that the number of Jewish settlers in the occupied West Bank makes a two-state solution unrealistic and almost impossible to achieve. Israel's Channel...
Published in:
Middle East,
News Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has criticised the management of Superland Amusement Park for refusing to allow Arab students to enter on the same day as Jews. He described...
Published in:
Middle East,
News Israeli attacks on Palestinian citizens and properties in occupied Jerusalem increased sharply in May, a local research and study centre has reported. Wadi Al-Hilwa Information Centre (WAIC) said that...
Published in:
Middle East,
News Official Israeli data has shown a 176 per cent increase in Israeli settlement during the first quarter of 2013 when compared with the same period last year, the Israeli...
Published in:
Middle East,
News Bedouins in the Jordan Valley live under extremely difficult conditions because two thirds of villages suffer from complete water shortage, Al-Maleh Village Council has said. The head of the...
Published in:
Middle East,
News PICTURES Unknown vandals have desecrated the Orthodox Christian Cemetery in the occupied city of Jaffa. Several broken tombstones and others covered in racist graffiti were discovered on Thursday morning....
Published in:
Middle East,
News The Secretary General of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), Ekmeleddin İhsanoğlu, met the Palestinian ambassador to Saudi Arabia on Monday. The OIC chief discussed Israeli threats to Al-Aqsa...
Published in:
Middle East,
News The Israeli water company Mekerot announced on Monday its plan to carry out a joint project with the Israeli municipality of Jerusalem to construct a new artisan well on...
Published in:
Middle East,
News Israel's Housing Minister said on Thursday that the idea of the two-state solution has reached a dead-end and the search for an alternative is a "must". Uri Ariel, a...
Published in:
Middle East,
News A senior officer in the Israeli police force has admitted that he and his colleagues are unable to prevent the attacks carried out by Jewish settlers against Palestinians in...
Published in:
Middle East,
News The Palestinian Authority in Ramallah has cut off aid to Palestinian activists in a bid to boost peace efforts being promoted by US Secretary of State John Kerry, a...
Published in:
Middle East,
News Jewish settlers have damaged a number of cars in a Palestinian village to the west of Jerusalem and scrawled racist graffiti on houses. The tyres of 28 vehicles were...
Published in:
Middle East,
News Israel's Planning and Construction Committee has issued licences for 165 settlement units in Nafea Yacob Settlement in occupied Jerusalem. In a press release, researcher in settlement issues Ahmed Soblaban...
Published in:
Middle East,
News A report issued by the Israeli Peace Now movement has revealed that since Netanyahu's third term in office began in March more than 5,000 new settlement housing units have...
Published in:
Middle East,
News VIDEO Israeli TV channel 10 broadcasted on Tuesday a video showing an Israeli soldier violently attacking Palestinian workers without any reason. The video shows the Israeli soldier out of...
Published in:
Middle East,
News Oxfam has said that life for the Palestinians is worse now than when the Oslo Accord was signed 20 years ago. The current negotiations, claimed the aid organisation, have...
Published in:
Middle East,
News Israeli occupation authorities renewed on Wednesday a six-month ban against Sheikh Najeh Bkeerat, the chief guard of the Al-Aqsa Mosque. Sheikh Bkeerat said that the Israeli police summoned him...
Published in:
Middle East,
News An international human rights organisation has revealed that one-third of the Palestinian-owned houses in Jerusalem face demolition under the pretext that applications for building permits were incomplete. This, claims...
Published in:
Middle East,
News After more than a week of enabling Jewish settlers to enter and desecrate Al-Aqsa Mosque, the Israeli authorities have imposed severe restrictions on Muslim worshippers who want to perform...
Published in:
Middle East,
News Israel's housing minister, Uri Ariel, has claimed that the state's borders "extend from the Jordan River to the western border", which is, of course, the Mediterranean Sea. He told...
Published in:
Middle East,
News The Al-Aqsa Association for Waqf and Islamic Heritage denounced on Sunday the defacement and destruction of tombstones at a Christian cemetery in occupied Jerusalem. Criticising the incident, which was...
Published in:
Middle East,
News After being driven out by Muslim worshippers, Israeli settlers were physically prevented from re-entering the Al-Aqsa Mosque on Monday when Israeli occupation forces closed one of the gates on...
Published in:
Middle East,
News An official Palestinian report has revealed that the Israeli occupation forces arrested 33 Palestinian minors during the first half of this month. The report, issued by the ministry of...
Published in:
Middle East,
News PHOTOS On Monday morning at dawn, Israeli settlers stole ripe olives from Palestinian farms in different areas of the occupied West Bank. Meanwhile, Israeli forces detained a Palestinian citizen...
Published in:
Middle East,
News A group of Israeli settlers broke into Palestinians farms in Bethlehem on Monday and damaged eight dunams of Palestinians farms planted with fertile olive trees. Eyewitnesses said that the...
Published in:
Middle East,
News Israeli settlers attacked and burned a house in Sinjil, a village to the north of Ramallah in the West Bank, during the early morning hours on Thursday. Five children...
Published in:
Middle East,
News EXCLUSIVE IMAGES Hebron's Old City is one of the oldest souks in the world. Historically it was the hub of activity and life in the city. In 1994 Baruch...
Published in:
Middle East,
News IMAGES A group of American citizens with Palestinian heritage are filing a complaint with a New York court against an extremist Israeli organisation responsible for "price tag" attacks, demanding...
Published in:
Middle East,
News