President of the Supreme Islamic Council in Jerusalem Sheikh Ikrima Sabri called on the Jordanian Awqaf to put pressure on Israel to stop its aggressive policies towards Muslim worshipers at Al-Aqsa Mosque.
Could you make it as a refugee?
Since January 2015, over 1 million people have arrived in Europe by sea and land
Take the journey from Syria to Europe and see if you’d survive
Speaking to Quds Press, Sheikh Sabri criticised the Arab and international communities for not giving enough attention to Jerusalem which is being Judaised and settled.
“The Israeli occupation follows a racist policy which is rejected and does not exist in any country in the world,” Sheikh Sabri added during a protest yesterday, adding that “no one has the right to deprived people of their place of worship.”
Sabri held the Israeli government responsible for any tension in Jerusalem as a result of settlers’ incursions into the mosque.
- Qatar calls on Israel to stop ‘illegal acts’ against Al-Aqsa Mosque.
- Arab silence as Israel attacks Al-Aqsa.
- Jewish settlers storm Al-Aqsa Mosque with police protection.
- Jordan will not allow Israel to interfere in Al-Aqsa Mosque.
- Israeli settlers, troops storm Al-Aqsa, injuring dozens.
- Israeli occupation forces breach Al-Aqsa Mosque for the first time since 1967.